Personal Injury Law
How We Are Serving and Protecting Our Clients and Community Amidst COVID-19
Yes, we are open. Yes, we are serving our clients as usual. Yes, we are accepting new cases. And yes, we are doing everything we can to serve the Bay Area community during the Corona Virus pandemic. Here is how we are doing that:
- We are advising Bay Area employees about their employment rights. How, specifically?
- Fielding general questions about fears of termination.
- Providing safety guidelines employers must follow.
- Providing information about safety equipment some employers must provide.
- Responding to concerns that employers are substituting their own medical concerns for the actual intelligence doctors are best suited to provide.
- Answering questions about employers’ inability to pay wages.
- Assisting with unemployment questions appeal hearings.
- Reviewing severance agreements and assisting with re-employment.
- Negotiating settlements when wrongful acts have occurred.
- Filing lawsuits to collect damages when employers breach their duties.
- We are advising Oakland employers about their employment laws. How, specifically?
- Fielding questions about best practices for off-boarding employees.
- Advising on best safety practices techniques to avoid OSHA violations.
- Assessing whether safety equipment in place is sufficient to avoid claims.
- Advising on the implications of medical and disability issues amidst COVID-19.
- Answering questions about payrolls shortfalls and how to manage employee’s expectations about paychecks and unemployment insurance matters.
- Preparing severance agreements that assist both the employer and employee sever the employment relationship with dignity, and some peace of mind.
- Responding to demands for settlements due to payroll errors.
- Defending lawsuits that relate to any employment claim, whether generated by this health crisis or not.
- We are advising local injury victims of their civil and personal rights. How, specifically?
- Advising victims of personal injuries and civil rights violations about their rights. Bad things happen to good people every day. These times are no different.
- Making pre-lawsuit demands for settlements for personal injury claims and civil rights lawsuits.
- Filing lawsuits for wrongful death, dog bites, assaults, battery, sexual assault, premises liability, slip and falls, automobile accidents, bicycle accidents, trucking accidents, among other vehicle negligence lawsuits.
- Filing cruise ship lawsuits and boating vehicle negligence.
- Representing victims of police misconduct, particularly unnecessary use of force with dogs, guns, tasers, and vehicles.
If you need an Oakland employment lawyer, Oakland personal injury lawyer, or Oakland civil rights attorney, call now for a free consultation. We will listen, learn, lead and win for you.
Here are all the ways we are staying in contact with our clients:
- Telephone 24 hours a day: (510) 645-1586
- E-mail: email@example.com and “cc” firstname.lastname@example.org
- Existing clients may reach the attorneys on their cell phones.
- We are meeting clients by Zoom and Go To Meeting regularly. We are also meeting referral partners by Zoom and Go to Meeting. Please call or e-mail first and we will discuss your case and decide whether an online meeting is appropriate.
- We also have a convenient new credit card payment page on our site facilitated by LawPay that allows clients to pay their bills without using the mail.
We are here for you, now more than ever. Call the employment and personal injuries attorneys in Oakland, California.